52 Video Lessons
Select the section below that fits the topic that you need help on. All our 52 College Algebra videos are linked to our YouTube Channel and are Free to watch. Enjoy!
Chapter 1 – Prerequisites
1.1 Real Numbers: Algebra Essentials
- Classify a real number as a natural, whole, integer, rational, or irrational number.
- Perform calculations using order of operations.
- Use the following properties of real numbers: commutative, associative, distributive, inverse, and identity.
- Evaluate algebraic expressions.
- Simplify algebraic expressions.
1.2 Exponents and Scientific Notation
Chapter 2 – Equations and Inequalities
2.3 Models and Applications
Chapter. 3 – Functions
3.3 Rates of Change and Behavior of Graphs
- Find the average rate of change of a function.
- Use a graph to determine where a function is increasing, decreasing, or constant.
- Use a graph to locate local maxima and local minima.
- Use a graph to locate the absolute maximum and absolute minimum.